Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Season 2010


Merry christmas from my little guys!




I cannot believe that it
will be Christmas Day in about
20 minutes.
Went onto facebook and 
saw that my brother just 
celebrated his Christmas a few hours ago. He is 14 hours ahead!









We decorated the Christmas tree the other day. FINALLY!

 Hayden is not too sure about all this.


                He kept running and hiding under the table. 



                          Too much stimulation.




                                  Things got better when he saw the 
                                            batman ornaments!

           




Here is my little rudolph!


 





    Aren't
      my
     boys 
   adorable!



           Daddy is being super silly!




                                                                                                          
                                                         Hunter is really a good looking boy. If i do say so               
                                                       myself. He cracks me up. Last night Hayden would not 
                                                        go to  sleep. So I brought him into my bed but 
                                                      feeling guilty i went and told Hunter that he can camp 
                                                      out on the floor next to us or  sleep in his own bed. 
                                                      His reply , "I guess i will stay here in my bed if those 
                                                               are the only available options". I about died. 
                                                            How cute is that.  What a grown up thing to say.

 








Hunter is so funny. He is really gotten  into the Holiday
spirit!     

Hunter and Hayden are fighting over something . Hayden won! Little brat. Just look at that face.

We visited the Cow the other day. Our cousin Leann was so nice to meet us there too. As you can see my photogenic son looks great. Hayden looks like he is going to throw up. 







No comments:

Post a Comment