Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August 3, 2010

The boys and I had a great day! We went to the movies and saw "Hotel for Dogs".  It was a really cute movie. Everything was going well until Hayden laid on the floor eating popcorn and upon getting up , he slammed his head into the cup holder. He let out a piercing scream and took 10 minutes to calm down. But other than that it went well. Then we went to chucky cheese , you know "where a kid can be a kid", and had lunch.  The boys love that place. Hunter was such a little man going from game to game and talking to everyone in the place. Hayden ran around crazy saying , "moneys , moneys". Then he crapped his pants.  So we came home and now we are getting ready to go to grandmas's house for Uncle Jeff's birthday dinner. Hope the evening is uneventful!



1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I love it when people start blogs. You're gonna have so much fun! I love it, if I could, I'd blog every day and change my background and pics every week. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete