Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hayden's 4th Birthday

My little man is 4 years old today. Can you believe it. Time flies.  We had a great time with our family.
We started the evening with me fitting Hayden off. He was set on getting one of those donuts.

"I didn't do it!" You can't get this one past your mommy Hayden. Next time get rid of the evidence!


Of course because Hayden is not a big cake guy, we went with his favorite, white powdered Dunkin Donuts. Blow out your candle!

Grandma got me my special animal crackers, she knows all the things that I love. 
Grandpa and Mimi got me a great toy. It was Slinky from my favorite movie. 
Thank you 

My Aunt Chelle loves me so much. She and my cousins got me pretzels and batman underwear and a Buzz Light Year with karate chop action. Watch out I will karate chop your face!


Uncle Matt was upset, everyone ate his chocolate glazed donuts. Sorry Uncle Matt, we love you!

My Uncle Jeff and Aunt Lila came with my cousin Macee and I got a cool new batman outfit. I will probably wear it tommorrow. 



MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!
    Can't believe he's 4 now! Looks like a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete